One Harbor Ladies brings women together throughout the year for quarterly events led by women here at One Harbor that have a heart to see one another rooted and growing in Jesus. This is a great way to grow, be challenged, and changed by the timeless truths of God's Word. It is also a great way to fellowship with other women in the church, share life's ups and downs, pray with one another, and build each other up in the faith. This year, we are focusing on finding and living in our identity in Christ.
Ladies Growth Groups are offered throughout the year at One Harbor. These groups will gather to study God's Word, and other helpful books, while creating an opportunity to fellowship together, grow in mission and make disciples. Click the graphic above view the list of Growth Groups and join one today!
Some of the studies that will be offered this term include:
- Book Studies through Philippians, James, and Judges
- "Women of the Word" by Jen Wilkin
- "Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood" by Melissa Kruger
- "Don't Follow Your Heart" by Jon Bloom
- "A Praying Life" by Paul Miller
- Running and Strollercize Groups